Guide and details for how to get Jio sim card, Jio Sim Card Buy online, How to get Jio sim for free:
Reliance Jio is one of the most wanted things in India these days due to their unbelievable free 4G internet and free unlimited calling offer. Reliance Jio was started as preview offer for Samsung users in the July 2016. Then after from September, 5, Mukesh Ambani made it available for all the users. So, from here, get detailed updates on how to get jio sim card, Jio sim card buy online December 2016, Reliance jio sim card price, buy jio sim for free 2016 tricks and tips.
As per the Mukesh Ambani’s press announcement on 2nd December 2016, the Reliance Jio has already got more 52 Million users in the time span of 83 days, which is a world record on it’s own.
Jio Sim Card Buy Online
Due to the rush in Reliance digital stores and Reliance Xpress Mini Stores, thousands of peoples are searching for details for Jio sim card buy online. So, as per the latest updates, and last update report, there is no such way to buy jio sim card online. So, Jio sim card buy online is just a wish only, instead try our below tips to get jio sim card.
Jio is also bringing home delivery facility by December 31, 2016.
How to get Jio Sim
Follow our simple guide for how to get jio sim and get the jio sim card.
A 4G mobile: You must have a 4G mobile phone, Jio will not work in 3G phones, so please keep this thing in mind before buying Jio sim.
Valid ID Proof: You need to have any of valid id proof like Adhaar card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving Licence etc. These ID are used in the verification process.
Network Coverage: Check Network coverage of your area, whether Jio is in your town or not, most of the cities and towns are already covered by Jio, so, we still recommend you to check the network coverage before you go for buying jio sim card.
Note: Now, Jio sim card available everywhere and you can get it from any vendor of jio sim too. If you are unable to get by this way then follow below given method.
Then Follow these 10 simple steps to get reliance jio sim now:
- First, Download MyJio app from google play store to generate a Unique Code that will help you to get Jio sim.
- Open the app, and click on “Get Jio Sim” option.
- Now you will see Jio Welcome Offer which is complementary till 31st March 2017.
- Now select your location, i.e. your current state and city.
- Enter your current mobile number and you will receive an OTP.
- Now, Accept all terms and conditions and you will get a BARCODE.
- Visit Reliance Store and Get Sim Card: Take Barcode printout, ID Proof and Two Photos to nearest Reliance Digital Xpress, Reliance Digital Xpress mini . You have to take your 4G LTE mobile with you. They will check your phone’s IMEI before offering you the Jio sim card.
- Wait for few more days and then you will receive an SMS. Normally, you will receive SMS within 2 working days. :
“Dear Customer, your number 70********** is now ready for tele-verification. To activate both voice and data services keep the PoI/PoA documents you have submitted at the store in your hand when you dial 1977 from your Jio SIM. You will need to enter PoI/ PoA details to activate your SIM. Thank You, Team Jio.”
- Call on 1977 to activate sim over IVR and answer all the questions that are asked to you for verification.
- That’s it, your Reliance Jio 4G sim is ready to use.
If you are facing any issues in buying Jio sim card, then leave a comment below.
If you have a still hope for jio sim card buy online then we recommend you to be with us because Reliance Jio is going to use every single promotion technique to attract maximum users. So, we are hopeful for Jio sim card buy online tricks and techniques in near future.
Jio Sim Card Price
Reliance jio sim card are given at free of cost.
But if you are buying from some mediator agents, then you may have to pay anything between 50-100 Rupees.
Stay tuned with us for further updates for Jio Sim card buy online, how to get jio sim, jio sim card price etc.